19 October 2012

Silver ShowCASe

Time for another showcase and I'm sure you'll love looking at our choices for this week!
Silver seemed very popular!
SO without further ado and in no particular order, here they are.
Stunning or what?

This was one of four submissions this week and doesn't she take the most artistic photographs too!


Love the 3D effect of these trees

What a beautiful snowy wreath

What a terrific silvery effect

Great embossing

Wonderful work ladies.
Do please display our showcase badge on your blogs with pride. You'll find it on the page at the top of our blog.

Join us tomorrow for another "Less is More"  Clean and Simple Challenge!

9 comments:

  1. Woo hoo - what a lovely way to start a Friday morning :-D Thanks ladies. Great to be in the mix with such wonderful entries too - Congrats to all!
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful cards

    grtz Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very lovely cards, well done, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh what a surprise! thanks for choosing my card. I am constantly flattered by people liking my photography too.....it's nothing special I think ! lovely cards ladies , well done everyone :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful selection to showCASe - well done to all featured

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and a good showcase x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ladies! All cards are just beautiful.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel very honored. Finding himself in such excellent group and to cope with difficult challenges ogormne gives me satisfaction. Thank you very much :))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much...
    I am very pleased to be in the Showcase ...my card between all these wonderful works ...unbelievable! I would have never dreamed of!
    Congratulations also to the other nominees. All great cards!
    My weekend starts well and I'm looking forward to tinkering over the next card. Thanks once again ♥

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.