- Click on the title of your posting, you will see that an extra piece of information is added to your blog address at the top of your blog.
- Right click on this URL and copy it
- Come to our blog and click on the Inlinkz button where it says Add your link
- Right click and Paste the URL you just copied from your blog in the first box
- Add your name and your email address in the next two boxes
- Select the picture of your card when the next screen appears and your card should be submitted
To Link to our Blog in your posting
- Highlight the words “Less is More” in your posting
- Visit our blog and highlight the URL http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ from the top of our blog then right click and copy it.
- Go back to your blog and click on the icon which says LINK or has a picture of the world with a piece of chain in front of it, then when the box appears, paste the address you copied from our blog into it.
- Click OK
To link a card from Flickr
- Add your card to your Flickr account and once this is done, click on the picture of the card which will then appear in a large format and have a comment box beneath it.
- The URL at the top of the page will also have changed and you highlight this and then right click to copy it.
- You then link it to our blog as outlined below.
To turn off Word Verification
Follow this link for instructions:
To add a font to your Font File
- Download the font of your choice from a Font Website.
- Double Click on the icon on your computer which shows the font has downloaded.
- In the box which pops up, click on the tab which says EXTRACT ALL FILES. This is near the top of the box.
- Click EXTRACT in the next box which pops up.
- In the next box which appears, double click on the name of the Font you have downloaded.
- When you see a box with the name of the font beside a True Type font icon, double click on that and a final box pops up and examples of the font appear (It usually says the quick brown fox etc etc.) At the top is a box which says INSTALL... click on that and the font will jump into your font file.